- New York
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Product Engineering
- Future Of Work
Double is a flexible assistant service for busy executives. We help CEOs and their teams save time and focus on what they do best, by matching them with a dedicated remote assistant. We provide the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless, so executives and assistants are always in sync. We help our clients with a wide range of tasks, like scheduling, travel, inbox management, administrative tasks, personal tasks, and much more!
We started in April 2018, and our latest Series A fundraising of $8.5M in October 2021 places us among the most dynamic players in productivity. We grew 4x in the last year, and are now looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our team.
On the product front, we’ve built a software ecosystem that includes apps for Web, iPhone and Chrome, for both assistants and executives. Our product mission is to help CEOs become better executives by providing the platform to efficiently communicate, manage tasks, improve their delegation skills, and build the best relationship with their assistant.
About the Role
You are the Product Manager we are looking for if you are passionate about productivity (and the overall idea of saving people time), collaborative, persistent, autonomous, and curious! You love to discover impactful customer problem, and organize the resources of the Product team to solve them efficiently, whether these customers are executives, assistants, or the internal HQ teams.
You are eager to bring your voice to challenge the existing user experience and help define its future. You are customer-centric, and won’t stop before you have a strong understanding of their problems and goals, and you are deeply convinced that good design and good user research can drive business goals of conversion and retention.
This role is fully remote within the US, with the possibility to be based in NYC where we have an office. You’ll be reporting to Christophe, our Head of Product.
What You Will Do
In the 1st month, you will
- Get entirely familiar with our product, join an onboarding with a customer, and start talking with assistants to understand their user journey and pain points.
- Learn about current business priorities, go through existing customer feedback, fix a few UX issues, and start adding your voice to inform the product direction.
- Contribute to your first cross-functional feature, and start discovering impactful customer problems to solve.
In the first 6 months, you will
- Develop a strong understanding of our business goals, users (executives, assistants, and HQ teams), and refine our product personas through quantitative and qualitative user research.
- Ship real value to our customers, by leading several key features from discovery to launch, and maintenance phase, in discussion with Ops, Customer Success, and Marketing.
- Contribute to our product strategy and prioritize our roadmap with our Head of Product, Product Manager, and team leads, to allow our business to scale, while keeping satisfaction high.
Within the first 12 months, you will have
- Deeply shaped our product experience by bringing measurable value to our customers.
- Maintained and improved our data tools and processes to analyze customer behavior quantitatively, in discussion with our Head of Product and Product Manager.
- Challenged our product positioning and messaging, based on your knowledge of business goals, customer feedback, and product personas.
- Built strong connections with all team stakeholders, and developed a deep understanding of their most pressing challenges, so we can smoothly influence each other’s roadmaps.
- Suggested and implemented process improvements to keep improving the way engineers, designers, PMs, and other teams work together.
- Made engineering trade-offs based on discussion with our engineering team.
Who you are
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Product Manager in a company where Technology is key to the success of the business.
- Experience with user research for product discovery and problem solving.
- Experience working with a Head of Product (or similar role), aligning on business goals, product vision and strategy, and contributing to the product roadmap.
- High attention to detail, you are constantly balancing the need for a quality experience with the necessity to learn and put features into the hands of customers.
- Strong communication skills. You know how to speak upwards, downwards, and to negotiate with cross-functional stakeholders, whether it is to articulate the product vision, to converge on a debate, or to collect feedback from internal team leads or customers.
- Nice-to-have: strong SQL skills, experience creating and maintaining data dashboards.
- Nice-to-have: experience solving problems in the productivity space.
Benefits + Perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great experiences and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, and a generous equity package
- Fully remote position & the technology you need to work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A 401(k) plan with matching
- Wellness stipend to help you manage and balance your physical, emotional, educational, and financial well-being
- Offsite team outings to varying locations in the US
- To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2-3 business days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.