- Salt Lake City
- Murray, UT
- Date Posted
- Dec. 31, 2021
Electric Gamebox is on a mission to bring people together through shared play, making screen time social again. We’ve created an immersive team challenge, which takes place in interactive Gameboxes, where players work together to win. The Gameboxes feature a range of technologies including projection mapping, touch screens, motion tracking and surround sound to deliver a fun and immersive experience with no need for headsets.
We launched at the end of 2019 in London, and have now opened up units in Essex, Manchester and into the US, in Dallas. We’re looking to open more venues in the US, and growing our presence across multiple markets.
We are on the lookout for people who want more than a job – they want to help build a company that disrupts an entire industry. With Electric Gamebox you’ll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries, to find out what you’re capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart colleagues, and to enjoy the journey of building a business. Sound like something you can get on board with? Awesome.
The General Manager is responsible for the performance of their unit. The General Manager is expected to take ownership of unit performance, measured by profitable growth, customer experience, staff retention, and unit standards. The General Manager is an ambassador for Electric Gamebox who should lead by example, and set the highest standards for themselves and their team whilst building a dynamic and exciting working environment.
Venue: Salt Lake City - Fashion Place.
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and “can do” attitude
- Highly responsible and trustworthy
- Strong sense of ownership, but understands when to escalate issues
- Strong work ethic
- Precise, organised and attentive to detail
- Thrives in a fast and changing environment
- Calm under pressure. Able to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly
- Commitment to efficiency and excellence - do things fast and right
- Passion for customer service and experience
- Communicates clearly
- A leader who leads by example, whilst empowering and developing the team
- A leader who makes time for their team, promoting and maintaining a positive and professional environment
- 2+ years General Management experience of a branded retail, hospitality or leisure unit
- Extensive experience of hiring, managing and developing a team of more than 10 people
- Proven track record of delivering profitable growth, alongside customer satisfaction
- Experience of working with technology, both customer-facing and for business operations
- Experience of managing Health & Safety, and liaising with Landlords and Local Authorities as required
- Experience of driving demand through local marketing activities, both offline and online
Working at Electric Gamebox:
- Looking to start as soon as possible
- Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- New and exciting concept, with an ambitious growth plan in the UK and across the World!
- A chance to test our games before the general public!
- Highly experienced Founders, Executive Team and Investors
- A commitment to innovation, excellence and continuous improvement
- Energetic and diverse team that enjoy the journey!