- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
Electric Gamebox is on a mission to reinvent how we play video games. We’ve created an immersive team challenge, which takes place in interactive Gameboxes, where players work together to win. The Gameboxes feature a range of techniques including projection mapping, touch screens, motion tracking and surround sound to deliver a fun and immersive experience with no need for headsets.
We launched at the end of 2019 in London, and now have three venues in the UK. We opened the first Electric Gamebox in the US in Dallas, TX at the end of 2020 and have huge growth ambitions in the US.
Customer satisfaction is high across a broad range of customer demographics. Unit-level economics are already exceptionally strong with repeat rates high. Our Series A financing was co-led by Index Ventures and Project A Ventures in December 2019.
We are on the lookout for people who want more than a job - they want to help build a company that disrupts an entire industry. With Electric Gamebox you’ll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries, to find out what you’re capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart colleagues, and to enjoy the journey of building a business. Sound like something you can get on board with? Awesome.
The Regional Operations Manager (North America) will oversee the launch and performance of around ten venues across the US alongside another Regional Operations Manager based in Dallas.
- Oversee the performance of around ten venues in US (by the end of 2021), as measured by customer experience, controllable cost and health & safety standards
- Lead and inspire a team of venue General Managers to drive a delightful customer experience
- Oversee a consistent operating model across units, working with global head office to define and activate SOPs
- Liaise with Technology to drive down error rates, and continuously improve hardware/ software within the units
- Work with Marketing to drive demand, and understand customer feedback
- Drive the roll-out of new units in the US
- Hire and induct venue General Managers
- Oversee venue set-up after build completion
- Ensure the team and venue are ready for venue launch
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Exacting standards, precise and efficient: demands excellence
- Proactive in identifying opportunities and solving problems. Knowing when to resolve conflict solo, but also when to escalate issues
- Flexible and ready-to-work, including domestic travel
- Enthusiastic with a proactive personality and ‘can do’ approach
- Team leader – identifies, nurtures, empowers and inspires
- Passionate about our mission
- 2+ years operations management in a start-up or fast-growth company
- 2+ years of multi-site management in retail, hospitality or leisure
- Experience in new store / venue delivery and opening highly desirable, but not required
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer experience and team satisfaction
- Experience of working with technology, both customer-facing and for business operations
Electric Gamebox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or basis of disability.