- Date Posted
- Oct. 31, 2021
- Product Management
Electric Gamebox is on a mission to bring people together through shared play, making screen time social again. We’ve created an immersive team challenge, which takes place in interactive Gameboxes, where players work together to win. The Gameboxes feature a range of technologies including projection mapping, touch screens, motion tracking and surround sound to deliver a fun and immersive experience with no need for headsets. We launched at the end of 2019 in London, and the results from our first five units in London Southbank, Manchester, Lakeside, Gravity Wandsworth and Dallas have been fantastic. People of all ages have visited and have loved the experience.
We are on the lookout for people who want more than a job – they want to help build a company that disrupts an entire industry. With Electric Gamebox you’ll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries, to find out what you’re capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart colleagues, and to enjoy the journey of building a business. Sound like something you can get on board with? Awesome.
The Brand Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities across brand, content and social. You will be responsible for creating and executing online and offline campaigns for all new adventure and unit launches. You will also own external communications, delivering content and brand assets directly and through relevant agencies and freelancers.
This position involves wearing many different hats as part of a lean and dynamic marketing team: project planning, managing stakeholders, and getting things done. All of this will need to be achieved against challenging delivery timescales, with multiple moving parts. You’ll get your hands dirty with tactical implementations and ‘test and learn’ approach to achieving growth.
- Generate creative ideas for marketing and social campaigns that are on-brand and generate community buzz
- Plan and execute online and offline campaigns for new adventure and unit launches across the UK and US, as well as other ad hoc campaigns to enhance brand awareness and conversion. Integrate PR, brand partnerships and influencer marketing into these campaigns.
- Track campaign success in order to do more of what is working, and less of what is not; report on performance to the rest of the management team
- Regularly creating photo, video, and graphic content for social and other platforms using the tools available to you
- Managing photographers, videographers, graphic designers and other freelancers to deliver high quality and on-brand content
- Working with PR agencies in the US and UK to deliver a compelling and consistent brand message
- Identifying ways of improving the customer experience to create an EGB community
Who We’re Looking For:
You understand what is popular, what is trending and why. You can unpick the strategy behind the best marketing campaigns, both online and offline. You have creative flair, are an out of the box thinker and are keen to build your career across a broad range of marketing disciplines.
You enjoy working as part of an fast-moving team and collaborate well with diverse personalities. You radiate positive energy, are passionate about the work you do and are a curious person with an interest in the experience economy.
You understand the broad and hands-on nature of this role. You will be excited to take ownership of a variety of work and believe that no task is too small. You have the ability to, and are excited about managing a large number of campaigns simultaneously.
Must Have Experiences:
- Relevant experience in a brand marketing role
- Strong understanding of social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Experience with enterprise marketing tools including social media management tools (HootSuite, TweetDeck) and Content tools (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva)
- Basic knowledge of website management (e.g. Wordpress)
- Creating on-brand and engaging digital and offline content (photo, video, written, and graphic)
- Proven track record of success in conceptualising and executing digital, PR and offline campaigns
- Previous experience in a start-up or fast-growing business
Must Have Skills:
- You’ll be aligned to our core values: Fast, Focused and Fun. You are willing and excited to take initiative and fully own your remit within the context of our fast paced and ever changing environment, and are able to balance working hard with playing hard.
- Strong copywriting skills are a must must
- Basic capability to use Adobe Creative Cloud
- Basic photography, videography and graphic design skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn
- Organised and efficient, high attention to detail, and able to prioritise while managing multiple campaigns
- Ability to remain calm, focused, and effective under stress
- Happy to travel to our Units on occasion and work some weekends
Nice to Have Skills and Experiences:
Basic coding experience (HTML) is a plus
- Unlimited annual leave
- Chance to test brand new games before the public!
- Quarterly Company socials
- A diverse and inclusive team with people from all walks of life
- New and exciting concept, with an ambitious growth plan in the UK and abroad
- Highly experienced Founders, Executive Team and Investors