- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
Evervault is a technology company building the encryption engine for the web, so that developers never touch sensitive data in plaintext and can isolate the code that processes it from the rest of their stack.
Our mission is to encrypt the web; our goal is zero data breaches, and our end-state is everything encrypted everywhere.
- We’re hiring a Technical Recruiter to help build the team we need to succeed in this mission, and reach this end-state.
The core challenge for this position is simple: How do you design, implement, and refine a rigorous, standardized, and repeatable hiring process that closes the right engineering talent for building what we know we need to build?
This person will:
- Be responsible for full-cycle technical recruiting — including writing job postings, researching & sourcing people, and running the hiring process (scheduling interviews & coding calls, collating feedback, etc.)
- Close 1-4 great engineers each month, working closely with the Evervault team to make this happen
- Contribute to proactively designing our org chart, and making the design come to fruition
- Be heavily involved in building Evervault’s dedicated recruiting team, and mentoring less experienced recruiters
- Ensure Evervault becomes one of the foremost engineering brands globally, e.g. by organizing (virtual) events like capture-the-flags & hackathons
You may be the right person if:
- You really care about encrypting the web, and want to get other people excited about it too
- You understand the team we build today will determine what Evervault will look like in ten years
- You want to ensure Evervault becomes one of the best engineering brands in the world
- You have mastered the art of hiring, and want to help others master it too
- You understand that experience does not necessarily equal talent, and love identifying people’s strengths & finding undiscovered talent
You are the ideal person if you have:
- 4+ years of experience recruiting for engineering roles
- Deep tacit knowledge of the best tactics & strategies for sourcing great engineers
- Ownership over your work, and in the company
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Build your dream machine & workspace
- Health insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Relocation costs
- Free lunch & dinner