- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
Are you looking to fuel the next era of Expel’s growth by leading our efforts to develop a world-class Request for Proposal (RFP) program that drives sales performance?
Does the thought of building and managing our RFP program, strategizing on how to win individual RFP’s and bringing together teams, all to support this effort put a smile on your face? If so, we think you’ll like what we have to offer.
But the work isn’t the only thing that excites you! You’re looking for an environment where the sales culture and company culture aren’t different things. Somewhere where you love where you work, as much as you love what you do, and who you work with.
Our team approaches our work from a place of empathy and a drive for results. So, if you’re passionate about supporting sales teams, building programs, writing, discovering and solving problems, all while enabling teams to build (and keep!) customers, then you’re the ideal addition to our crew!
What Expel can do for you
- A multidimensional environment that rewards innovative thinking and driving toward results.
- The time and space to dig into sophisticated problems, then recommend creative solutions.
- A fast-paced environment with constant new challenges.
- Career acceleration through opportunities to work on diverse projects with exposure to many different groups.
- Help bolster your reputation in the industry as someone who owns a strong RFP program, resulting in a highly-productive sales team.
- Give you access to the things that will actually help you advise our sales team on what’s working and what’s not, once and for all.
- Get out of your way so you can shine!
- What you can do for Expel
- Bring your A game. Sales Operations is a fast-paced team at the center of our sales organization.
- Drive toward results. We’re seeking a person who is independent and a starter.
- Be focused on “doing the right thing” while also “doing things right.” Shortcuts and workarounds indicate something is wrong. Decide what’s right and make it happen.
- Bring your experience driving collaboration across teams.
- Program and project management skills that keep our teams in line.
- Bring your love of process to the table and your passion for sales and customer service as you take a hands-on, collaborative approach to work through tough deal-cycle scenarios.
- Help us ensure we’re taking care of our team by tracking data, streamlining reporting and executives and leaders have data at their fingertips.
- What you should bring with you
- Proven experience analyzing delivering RFPs that win.
- Experience with RFP software tools such as Loopio, RFP360 or RFPIO.
- A general understanding of the MSSP/MDR space, including what problems these services solve and how, is nice to have but not required.
- Skilled writer and editor, especially with content that is technical in nature.
- Experience with Salesforce.com reports and dashboards and Gsheets or Excel required.
- Your eye for detail, love for accuracy, and real passion for pragmatic process.
- 3-5 years of experience working on RFPs for a technology company (commercial experience required).
- A bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in a related field, or a similarly compelling series of life experiences.
At Expel, our employee benefits reflect our commitment to our crew. Unlimited PTO, equity for everyone, work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and excellent health benefits are some of the ways we care for our Expletives.
- We’re open to remote candidates outside of the DC-Metro area, but within the EST or CST timezones for this position.
- We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.