- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Management
Your marketing project management game is on point! You’re passionate about both demand generation, and your belief that by getting things done together, things get done better. You’re motivated by continuous improvement based on metrics and you’re not afraid to try new things and be creative when it comes to demand generation strategies and execution.
As the Marketing Campaign Manager on the Prospect Growth Marketing team you’ll have a hand in developing campaign strategies, channels, and campaigns crafted to drive Marketing Qualified Accounts (MQAs) into our Sales and Marketing funnel, and acceleration through the pipeline. You’re highly organized as you drive the successful execution and optimization of campaigns, including emails, direct mail, webinars, advertising, and content syndication, just to name a few. You will prioritize project timelines, and learn how to lead campaign development like a pro.
Are you looking to see your work directly impact revenue at a company where sales and marketing dance to the same music? If you’re a demand generation and project management pro, and you are intrigued by the chance to work somewhere that gives you the resources to do it in new and exciting ways, we should talk!
What Expel can do for you
- Provide a space to flex your marketing skills and try new things that make a direct impact on revenue
- Give you access to a robust marketing tech stack to enable you to be successful in your role
- Drop you in the middle of an entertaining team of highly skilled marketers
- Give you an opportunity to work for a fast growing security company rated as the leading MDR provider by Forrester in 2021
- Give you experience working in a startup environment with a team who truly cares about doing meaningful work
What you can do for Expel
- Work closely with colleagues on the marketing team to drive campaigns
- Own end-to-end coordination/execution of demand gen campaigns including emails, direct mail, webinars, advertising, digital, content syndication, and 3rd party media programs
- Develop campaign timelines and communicate to team on status. You will drive campaigns to completion.
- Automate and optimize campaigns and nurturing through Marketo and other channels
- Data management including segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Handle external vendors including program plan, spend, deliverables and timelines, and performance
- Analyze and improve campaign results against program and lead goals
What you should bring with you
- A passion for building and driving process improvements
- Experience with project management tools ranging from Excel spreadsheets to Monday.com to other campaign management tools
- Experience with marketing tools such as online meetings (WebEx, GoTo Meeting, Zoom), marketing automation (Marketo), ABM tools (Demandbase), and CRM (Salesforce.com) a plus, but you will learn on the job
- Experience with communication tools (Powerpoint, Google Slides)
- Outstanding attention to detail, highly organized with great project management skills; ability to balance multiple programs/priorities
- Bachelor’s in a Marketing or Business, or compelling story
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar project management role
At Expel, our employee benefits reflect our commitment to our crew. Unlimited PTO, equity for everyone, work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and excellent health benefits are some of the ways we care for our Expletives.
Our headquarters is in Herndon, Virginia. However, we realize that while there is a benefit to in-person interaction, good people don’t all live in Northern Virginia. Remote work is an option for this role.
We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.