- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Management
Are you a fan of encouraging meaningful relationships? Do you see the value in marketing with purpose? If you’re nodding along, then you’re the one we’re looking for! Expel’s growing partner marketing team is looking for a partner marketing specialist to support our booming technical and channel programs.
Passionate about all things partners, you have experience with an indirect sales revenue model and the ability to manage joint events, communications, and partner engagement including prioritizing, goal setting, and overall project management. You jump at the chance to craft and execute effective partner-specific activities that will attract new partners, establish or maintain positive relationships with existing partners, support sales alignment with local partners and drive pipeline creation! You have a willingness to work with management to establish the framework vital to support the channel while supervising partner performance. You’re all about marketing to, with, and through partners.
What Expel can do for you:
- Provide an environment where sales and marketing are a real team
- Surprise you with our dedication to creatively support your efforts, whether that’s guiding you about security, investing in new technology, crafting opportunities for you to do more of what you love or encouraging you to go to conferences
- Give you experience in a startup environment with a team who truly cares about doing significant work
What you can do for Expel
- Work collaboratively with account executives, sales development reps and partner counterparts to plan, coordinate and execute on channel marketing and sales programs
- Coordinate and drive strategy, logistics and completion of all planned partner events; help set objectives, shape event themes and define success metrics
- Support partner onboarding while handling access to resources and enablement tools
- Regularly survey and implement feedback from Expel sales reps to ensure accurate field alignment
- Craft and lead partner communications such as regular cadence calls, quarterly newsletter, company announcements, and event invites
- Evaluate partners, campaign efficiency and pipeline impact
- Analyze the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements
What you should bring with you
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with ability to influence across teams and levels
- Inventive problem solving skills with the willingness to ask thoughtful questions
- Outstanding attention to detail, highly organized with extraordinary project management skills
- Understanding of partner relationship management (PRM) systems and working within them
- 3+ years working in partner marketing within B2B software/SaaS business
- Bachelor’s degree or a compelling story
At Expel, our employee benefits reflect our commitment to our crew. Unlimited PTO, equity for everyone, work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and excellent health benefits are some of the ways we care for our Expletives.
- This role will be based out of our offices in Herndon, Virginia. We will consider remote work for this position.
- We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.