- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Product Management
Are you a marketer who loves working close to the action, arm and arm with sales building outstanding programs that speak to the personalities of different regions and industries? Does the idea of joining a fast-growing company as part of a hardworking team building regional programs from the ground up sound like a party to you? Look no further!
This role will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing regional marketing activities and events designed to grow and accelerate sales pipeline for Expel. You’ll have responsibility for operational, implementation and post-event activities including analyzing lead flow and evaluating the value of regional marketing programs.
What Expel can do for you:
- We offer you people and a company who want to deliver an outstanding solution, and to reach the right customers together. A place where sales and marketing are a real team!
- Provide experience working in an early-stage company environment with a team doing meaningful work they enjoy and care about.
- Surprise you with our willingness to creatively support your efforts, whether that’s via teaching you about security, investing in new technology, creating opportunities for you to do more of what you love or encouraging you to go to conferences.
What you can do for Expel:
- Own the regional programs for your region, from assessment to execution, to ensure we meet success criteria including pipeline, awareness and engagement
- Work collaboratively with sales managers, sales development reps and other members of the marketing team to plan, coordinate and execute on regional marketing and sales programs
- Act as liaison to sales on corporate initiatives, campaigns and new marketing procedures and processes
- Establish relationships with external vendors to facilitate marketing program implementation, and negotiate contracts with suppliers and venues
- Research and recommend activities that will contribute to our business objectives
- Lead planning communications throughout the event lifecycle
- Manage budgets, track and report expenditures, and reconcile event billing
- Ensure timely collection and handoff of event related contacts
- Create and/or contribute to post-event reports and debriefs
- Travel required as needed
What you should bring with you:
- Experience effectively running sophisticated event programs
- Experience working with and supporting a direct sales force
- Strong project management, time management and cross-functional coordination skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Enthusiasm and creativity while being focused on the details with outstanding organizational skills
- Curiosity and a drive to experiment with creative new approaches
- Bachelor’s degree or a compelling story
At Expel, our employee benefits reflect our commitment to our crew. Unlimited PTO, equity for everyone, work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and excellent health benefits are some of the ways we care for our Expletives.
Our headquarters is in Herndon, Virginia. However, we realize that while there is a benefit to in-person interaction, good people don’t all live in Northern Virginia. Remote work is an option for this role.
We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.