- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
First impressions count. But you know that ... because you’ve led sales teams that introduce new offerings to prospects hundreds of times a day. Heck, somewhere along the way you did it yourself!
At Expel we’ve got our eye on the long game. Our customers need to trust us, and that starts the moment you or someone on your team talks with them. Our promise is we do what we say, and they will love what we do.
We’re a breath of fresh air in an information security market that’s confusing, hostile and dominated by vendors passionate about their widget instead of what customers actually want or need.
Are you a passionate leader of sales teams and intrigued by the chance to work somewhere that gives you space to do it in a new way? If you find yourself nodding, we should talk!
What Expel can do for you
- Surround you with highly collaborative sales and marketing teams that know the act of creating a long-term customer starts with building trust during that initial outreach.
- Surprise you with the capability of our team and our willingness to creatively support your efforts, whether that’s via teaching you about Expel, creating new content or investing in tech you need.
- Give you the opportunity to expand your management skills, with access to various internal/external resources such as manager training, coaching, and an annual conference stipend
- Give you the opportunity to shine as you open new directions for us to explore to create as many customers as we possibly can.
- Encourage you to demonstrate your strategic strengths and offer insights with a team that values your experience.
- What you can do for Expel
- Attract, enable, and coach a passionate team while equipping them with the tech they need to eliminate drudge work from their queues.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process including prospecting, qualifying and closing new opportunities with businesses up to 1,000 employees.
- Collaborate with product management around what elements provide the best opportunity for high velocity movement and adjust and provide input and insight as needed.
- Work closely with sales leadership so prospects experience a flawless handoff process if the relationship is transitioned to the outside sales rep.
- Craft weekly, monthly and quarterly reports using Salesforce.com so we know how we’re doing (and how we can do better).
- What you should bring with you
- A zest for continuing a customer-focused sales culture full of positive energy, integrity, creativity and transparency.
- The ability to collaborate and build relationships with people at different levels and from diverse backgrounds including senior execs, sales managers, CISOs and IT security managers.
- Knowledge and experience selling into cloud buyers, including the understanding of what messaging works and what we should avoid.
- Resiliency- you have a keen sense of where you’re going and what you can accomplish here- setbacks or challenges don’t disrupt your momentum
- Experience developing metrics, reports and executive dashboards.
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce.com and tools to increase lead prospecting and nurturing efficiency.
- 5+ years sales experience including at least 1 year leading innovative inside sales teams in business-to-business sales environments.
At Expel, our employee benefits reflect our dedication to our crew. Unlimited PTO, equity for everyone, work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and excellent health benefits are some of the ways we care for our Expletives.
- This role will be based out of our office in Herndon, Virginia. We will consider remote work for this position.
- We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.