- Herndon, VA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Are you a passionate engineer that enjoys ensuring that technology and integrations are working in tip-top condition? Do you love setting up new services and ensuring customers are protected from bad guys?
That’s exactly what we do here at Expel. As a Customer Success Engineer, you have one priority...ensuring that the integration between our customers and Expel’s technology is working well.
From onboarding new customers, to ensuring that our existing customers are getting the most out of our services, you’ll work with multiple teams from Sales to Development. And, of course, you will spend time with our customers.
We pride ourselves on our simple and fast onboarding process. This can only happen when we work as a team. You will be counted on to build positive relationships, and to learn not only the intricate details of our solution, but our customers’ environments too.
Using a variety of rad tools and technology, you will have the chance to create and maintain flexible, meaningful, customizable alerts and monitors.
Does this sound like you? If yes, then we’d love to talk with you. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping customers maintain a tip-top environment while ensuring that together, we detect the bad stuff. We have an amazing team and believe you’ll love getting to know us.
- What Expel can do for you
- Give you an opportunity to take ownership of key processes and capabilities at Expel
- Empower you to coach and guide the methodologies you define
- Ensure your voice is heard & tied directly to our business direction
- Connect you with technical & security leads across the security market
- Provide you with an entertaining, small, and highly transparent startup environment
- Challenge you to push the bounds of our security vision
- What you can do for Expel
- Monitor and fix technology integration issues
- Provide guidance, mentorship and oversight in delivering our services to customers
- Identify and drive improvements to our processes and technology
- Work to constantly refine the enrichment and accuracy of our health monitoring systems
- Offer your expertise and step in to help when customers or analysts need additional support
- Support our Engagement Managers to ensure we are taking care of our customers with high levels of care and quality
- What you should bring with you
- Familiarity with detection and response tools
- An ability to design, read and understand various evaluation and measurement techniques
- Fluency with network architecture and security infrastructure placement
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux operating systems and command line tools
- An understanding of networking fundamentals, TCP/IP and core protocols
- Experience across network and Security technologies is a tremendous advantage.
- Hands-on experience in software development and/or scripting is a plus
At Expel, our employee benefits reflect our commitment to our crew. Unlimited PTO, equity for everyone, work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and excellent health benefits are some of the ways we care for our Expletives.
- This role will be based out of our offices in Herndon, Virginia. We will consider remote work for this position.
- We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.