- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Management
Remote work options available
We’re looking for an experienced communications industry leader to oversee the overall FACEIT Communication strategy and lead our PR and Communication team within the marketing division.
By interacting closely with other executives and teams, the Director of Communication will manage a team with internal and external resources to design and manage strategies and processes to keep our communications frequent, rich, consistent and meaningful for our audiences with a full alignment with the general strategic objectives of the company
Role And Responsibilities
Communication strategy and planning
- Manage the FACEIT ‘s communications strategy to generate brand awareness and growth in alignment with company strategic direction and goals
- Create and manage processes to track and keep monitored each communication activation making sure we qualitative and quantitative objectives are always properly met
- Conduct primary and secondary research to develop data-informed campaigns and programs
Leadership and organization
- Structure and Manage our PR and Communication team
- Interface and consult with teams across the company including product, product marketing, growth, business development and data making sure there is always an open and well structured communication able to create alignment and co-creation of value cross-teams
- Oversee and organize all of our communications assets, current and from the past including but not limited to press lists, tracking docs, plans, written materials, videos, photos
- Offer executive leadership through, fast, and thoughtful recommendations and balance the demands of the media with our goals
- Define and share with other teams clear policies and guidelines on how, where and what can be communicated
Plan and project execution
- Promote positive press on a diverse range of topics including business momentum and growth, use case anecdotes, product feature launches, and workplace and culture
- Surface and grow a pipeline of FACECIT user/partner stories that can be leveraged to bring the product to life in the media working with product and product marketing teams
- Establish and support relationships with essential business, product and industry media contacts at the international, national, and local levels; use relationships to counter misinformation that might interfere with our business and ability to serve users
- Find and manage external and internal resources to support the execution of every brand and communication activity
- Be an essential spokesperson and trusted media contact for us with the ability to distill complex ideas into simple, intellectually credible narratives
- 9+ years of strategic communications experience, with expertise in scaling teams within fast growing companies
- Background in bringing teams (and leadership) along a communications journey that shows company impact
- Experience developing strategy, collaborate across teams, and implement daily tactics through management
- Comfortable presenting around complex decisions across multiple team members.
- On-the-record experience with financial and business media outlets for both B2C and B2B
- Track record for being an excellent hiring manager and building smart and accomplished teams
- Experience managing external agency relationships and previously have worked in a global PR agency.
- Excellent skills in leadership.