- Date Posted
- Sep. 26, 2021
With more than 23m users playing 30m gaming sessions every month, FACEIT is the leading competitive gaming platform. We provide gamers the best experience possible by making sure we are always on top of our services – and continue to deliver industry leading features to our already awesome products!
About the role:
As an Advertising Sales Manager you will work with agencies to create and implement advertising strategies while driving revenue and growing brand investment on FACEIT. You will consult with clients to define their goals and work sensibly to develop the right advertising methods to achieve them.
- So, what will you be doing?
- Delivering revenue whilst overseeing complex advertiser goals and problems to drive growth
- Supporting the development of strategic brand partnerships and solutions
- Using data driven insights, you will propose solutions that align with brands’ expectations
- Owning the advertising revenue targets
- Working with the Partnerships Director and Commercial team, you will own the ad sales process from prospecting, through to deal implementation and securing repeat client investment
- Looking after and assisting the successful coordination of client partnerships, including research, generating ideas, building pitch and analyses materials, planning campaign activity, and monitoring and reporting performances directly with clients and agencies
- Developing positive relationships and maintaining regular contact with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Owning the campaign delivery, trafficking, planning and forecasting
- Working closely with ad product manager and development teams to always improve our product and make it more competitive
- So, what are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience
- Relevant experience in a client facing role, including but not limited to digital marketing and ad sales
- Proven track record of delivering results and significantly contributing to customer success
- Good interpersonal, team-working skills with experience developing customer relationships and influencing key decision-makers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, to succeed in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Passion for always learning and developing new skills
- Hybrid/remote model supported;
- Lunch provided daily (when we’re in the office!);
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Company book club, and gaming nights;
- Flexible working environment;
- Company (virtual) drinks session every Friday
- Monthly massages (when we’re in the office);
- Quarterly team outings;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities