- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our New York office is located in Midtown near the iconic Bryant Park and the historic Grand Central Terminal, New York’s best connected office neighbourhood. The beautifully designed office has 360 views and tall windows to bring the outside in. We have a communal kitchen that brings the team together for Family Lunch and Happy Hours. The office is open plan with plenty of rooms and booths to take a private call, have time to relax and work in private or have a large collaborative meeting.
As an Office + Employee Experience Coordinator, you will oversee our employee’s digital experience working from home, and the daily management of our office - when we do begin going back to our beautiful office in midtown Manhattan. You will provide an excellent welcoming experience to all FARFETCHers and assist with our Stadium Goods teams. These employees are your customers and your role is to amaze them. We want the FARFETCH work culture and experience to be as enriching and rewarding as when we were in the office- the Employee Experience Coordinator will bring that experience to the digital world! When the office reopens, you will keep Farfetch’s home base in NYC running smoothly, operating and providing a great experience to work within and will support our NY staff while we are working from home.
What you’ll do
- You will lead our employee onboarding experience for all new employees coming into North America FARFETCH and Stadium Goods locations, being responsible for onboarding presentations, doing office tours when open and make intros to other staff members, virtual events and when the time comes, in person events
- You will be a concierge for our employees, being a knowledgeable go-to person for common questions that FARFETCHers may have
- You will create content that connects the staff with each other, such as weekly updates, milestone announcements and other bits of information
- You will manage seating arrangements, hot desking and office visits
- You will order and restock groceries, supplies and employee swag, and manage weekly lunch catering
- Maintain the condition of our office, as a neat and clutter-free environment; maintain cleanliness of common areas including kitchen and conference rooms and ensure staff complies with all health and safety regulations
Who you are
- You have 1+ years of experience in office management, hospitality, or service industries
- You are service-minded and with customer experience focus, flexible and open to new ways of doing business
- You are happy working with people; experienced at working with management staff, building relationships to help daily operations flow smooth
- You have a record of effecting strategic change and projects where prudent using data to make recommendations
- You take measured risks and approach situations considering all angles of a problem and evaluate solutions from multiple perspectives
- You have intermediate abilities with PowerPoint, Spark, Illustrator, Sketch, or InDesign
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that you are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We are looking for an Office Experience Coordinator to come on board and join our People Team here in NYC!