- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Business Development
We’re expanding within the North America Brand Partnership (E-Concessions) team which will be focused on delivering success across our medium sized brand partners. You will be the primary contact for the brands when trading on the platform, responsible for empowering the partners with insights to enhance their performance. To our brands, you are a professional with expert knowledge and a trusted adviser in the industry.
What you’ll do
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through communications, reporting and problem solving
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock, identify opportunities to increase and improve results
- You will analyze the brand’s business on Farfetch to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will manage complicated projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering technology, operations, commercial and marketing workstreams)
- You will work with the merchandising function to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will analyze results and improve performance through regular reviews.
- You will compliment the work of E-Concessions Business Development to constantly improve Farfetch’s success with the brand partner
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have 2+ commercial experience with a emphasis on business to business relations
- You have planning and organizational skills; expertise to manage complex projects
- You enjoy working in an ever-changing environment
- You work with an emphasis on operational excellence
- You are commercially minded - focus on business growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have project management experience in technology / digital / e-commerce
- You are comfortable working with all levels, including senior executives
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We are looking for a Brand Partnership (E-Concessions) Associate Manager to join our growing Commercial team in New York!
- Farfetch Home Page