- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Development
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
Commercial & sustainability
We’re partnering with the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting into the Senior E-Concessions Manager, you will be focused on supporting the management of brand partnerships and projects, as well becoming a direct commercial contact for small to medium size e-concession brands.
What you’ll do
- Support the team in managing relationships with key direct brand partners
- Support E-Concessions Manager in completing complex cross departmental projects
- Work on data and analytics reporting to support E-Concession partnerships commercial growth
- Work with teams internally (Marketing, Operations, Strategy, Legal) on ongoing partnership opportunities by brand, giving visibility of e-concession activities to wider business
- Support the team in managing overall pipeline projects
- Create pitch documents and presentations
- Develop to become the lead contact for select small to medium sized brand partners
Who you are
- You have experience in marketing, sales, buying or merchandising related position in luxury fashion
- You have excellent planning and analytical skills
- A good understanding and interest of the wider fashion industry, largely luxury brands and key retailers, passionate about fashion
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We’re hiring someone within the E-concessions team who will work with the E-Concessions Manager, focused on supporting the management in key direct partnerships and projects.