- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Business Development
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Brand marketing professionals, spanning artistic and strategic expertise in luxury fashion. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Brand Partnerships Manager (Mat Cover) to join our Brand Marketing team at FARFETCH and lead efforts in developing partnerships with supply partners across FARFETCH to build brand equity and improve customer preference for FARFETCH. Reporting to the VP, Brand Marketing and Media Solutions you will be partner facing and work with many FARFETCH teams to provide expertise and recommendations across business, customer, and partner brands .
What you’ll do
- You will manage the adoption of the Brand Partnership strategy and delivery of team OKR’s
- You will create opportunities across all partners in the supply chain (boutiques, brands, designers and group brands), to service and grow these relationships and create value for our partners.
- You will manage the marketing relationship management of first party brand partners and group brands to serve as the internal marketing contact for multiple areas across the business.
- You will manage a pipeline of projects and create a prioritisation framework to meet strategic goals
- You will work with content, brand strategy, marketing planning, project management and commercial teams to plan partnerships in consideration of the marketing calendar and business commercial goals.
- You will report on performance and interpret analytics into recommendations sharing these with senior team members and external partners
- Lead and inspire a team which serve as liaisons for our supply partner marketing teams to our internal marketing teams. Set team strategy and OKR’s, be accountable for team performance and create the conditions for your team to succeed.
Who you are
- You are an experienced at managing internal and external partners and have excellent client servicing skills
- You have good cultural awareness and the ability to turn ideas into strategic holistic programmes
- You’ll have experience driving influence amongst senior team members to encourage discussion and decisions
- You’ll have experience working with multiple teams in a high-growth business
- You’re a marketing expert with a strong knowledge of the luxury customer and a passion for all things digital
- You are passionate, creative and have an ability to turn any challenge into a solution
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Brand Partnerships Manager (Mat Cover) to join our Brand Marketing team at FARFETCH to lead strategic partnerships, exciting business-wide marketing projects and grow marketing relationships with partners across our supply network.