- Date Posted
- Sep. 10, 2021
- Business Development
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
Commercial & sustainability
We’re partnering with the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager - E-concessions, the Senior Business Development Executive is a key figure in the relationships we have with our current and incoming brand partners. The team of E-concessions build and nurture relationships with luxury brands in Fashion, Jewellery & Watches, selling via the different channels that the Farfetch Platform offers. You will support all the processes related to these relationships to select and bring forward the most exciting ones. Alongside supporting the Senior Manager, you will be encouraged to build and accelerate your own projects in all the different aspects of the relationships with brands. You will focus mostly on the Italian market, so a proficient level of written and spoken and Italian is required.
What you’ll do
- You will build and grow current E-concessions with brand partners
- You will negotiate and sign new E-concessions with new brands
- You will support the Business Development Manager in managing relationships with key direct brand partners
- You will analyse and suggest potential solutions to support e-concessions partnerships’ commercial growth
- You will work with teams in different departments (Marketing, Operations, Strategy, Legal) on new and ongoing partnership opportunities, giving visibility of e-concession activities to wider business, alongside sharing the Brand’s interests internally
- You will be the main contact for signed brand partners of all sizes/volumes
- You will support the team in managing overall project pipelines, create reports and presentations to be shared externally and internally
- You will present E-concessions business opportunities to potential brand partners and negotiate commercial terms for partnership contracts
Who you are
- Fluent in both English and Italian is mandatory
- Ability to present in front of Senior internal and external stakeholders (often C level)
- Experience in Fashion is good but not essential
- Experience in E-commerce is recommended, but not essential
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager - E-concessions, the Senior Business Development Executive is a key figure in the relationships we have with our current and incoming brand partners.