- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Business Development
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
Commercial & sustainability
We’re partnering with the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
In the role as Sustainable Business Executive - Circular, you will be an essential part of the Sustainable Business team. You will help develop and execute our Positively Circular strategy to design waste out of fashion, ensuring we meet targets, and unlocking new opportunities for positive growth. We are looking for someone with strong strategy development and project management skills, who is comfortable comfortable working with multiple teams in an evolving environment.
What you’ll do
- You will report into the Senior Sustainable Business Manager (Circular) to:
- Drive the commercial growth of our FARFETCH Donate and FARFETCH Fix services
- Determine the strategy for expanding these services
- Work with Marketing and Product to grow awareness and adoption these services
- Manage the relationship with FARFETCH Fix and FARFETCH Donate service partners
- Assess new Circular opportunities (e.g. rental)
- Project manage all relevant projects and workstreams related to the above
- Support the team on developing reports and presentations as-needed
Who you are
- You are to able to distill insights into action plans and growth strategies
- You can develop effective presentations
- You have experience conducting data analysis and developing business cases
- You have experience of project managing complex projects and workstreams
- You have experience working in a consulting, strategy, or commercial growth focused role
- You are collaborative and flexible and used to managing your own schedule
- You are passionate about driving sustainable growth for businesses
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Want to create positive change in a high-growth team? Join the FARFETCH sustainability family! We're looking for someone to help shape our circular economy strategy and support our journey to becoming a predominantly circular business by 2030. If you're interested in driving transformational change in the fashion industry and in joining a young, growing team, then please check it out.