- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to Platform Operations as a Business Analyst, you will be part of a diverse team with focus on partners performance from an operational perspective. You’ll provide insights to both our teams and external partners develop dashboards for data exploration and conduct performance analysis by having an understanding of the business model and the data that supports it.
What you’ll do
- Build complete and user-oriented reports/models to support daily operations and help on internal team processes
- Monitor Operational KPIs and SLAs contributing to their assurance through data
- Design clever and scalable data models, working together with Operations and BI teams to assure data quality
- Support clients on requirements, data considerations and reporting queries
- Share insights on operational areas (payments, logistics, fraud, customer service, order management, operational performance)
- Partner with Client Managers to analyze the best line of action to any operational challenge or potential development
Who you are
- 2+years experienced in Business Analytics or Data Analytics role
- Proficient in SQL and Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Experienced in e-commerce business models
- Experienced with Looker, Tableau or other BI front-end tools
- Have personal interest and understanding of operations and technology industries
- Fluent in English
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- As a Business Analyst you will work together with the Operations teams’ stakeholders, ensure access to performance indicators and influence decisions based on business insights