- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our São Paulo office is located in the heart of the city, a region full of cultural spaces and history. The office houses several different teams, from Operations to Technology. We have an auditorium where we can host presentations, lectures and fun activities!
The CRM Analyst will build the strategy of CRM channels (e-mail and push) to achieve revenue targets and retention. Reporting to the CRM Coordinator, you will also support the promotional strategy.
What you’ll do
- Develop CRM strategy to provide retention communications across email and push to increase revenue and customer retention
- Measure performance of CRM channels, improve segmentation and calendar, oversee test/control execution
- Provide relevant recommendations and next steps from the results;
- Work cross-functional (design, BI, Global CRM) with areas in pursuit of optimizing the process;
- Share and adopt best practices/projects of the channel with global CRM team
- Support and implement the promotional strategy and promotion budget
Who you are
- You have experience building the strategy of Email channel (+2 years)
- You have outstanding execution skills
- You speak fluent Portuguese and advanced English
- A business oriented analyst with an eye for detail and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- You previously worked directly with Ecommerce, Marketplace or Retail
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, if, vlookup)
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Life insurance, health insurance and dental
- Gym membership, meal allowance and transportation vouchers
- Nursery reimbursement
- Special discounts at farfetch.com and brownsfashion.com
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The CRM Analyst will build the strategy of CRM channels (e-mail and push) to achieve revenue targets and retention. You will also support the promotional strategy.