- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Integrations Analyst o be responsible for preparing the requirements and create specification documents by working closely with our partners. Furthermore, you will contribute to define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within Farfetch.
What you’ll do
- Study the software application domain, preparing software requirements and specification documents
- Assist our partners in defining the best way to implement integration processes with Farfetch
- Work with the integrations engineers
- Improve the documentation about our integration processes and workflows
- Help defining best practices for the integrations processes
- Help establishing the vision and strategy for integrations
Who you are
- Graduate in Software Engineering or related field
- Proficient in Software analysis
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have basic knowledge about software architecture
- Able to promote process improvement
- You have a problem-solving attitude and experience in working closely with external partners
- Ideally, you have previous experience in software integration processes
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for an Integrations Analyst to be responsible for preparing the requirements and creating specification documents by working closely with our partners. Furthermore, you will contribute to define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within Farfetch.