- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As part of our talented team of IT Service Engineers at Farfetch you will have an exciting role to satisfy your passion for IT in a creative tech company. If you are ready to use your skills and expertise to help power the global luxury fashion platform, we are ready to reward you and further develop your career. Reporting into the Global IT Service structure, you will predominantly provide 1st Line support covering laptops and mobile devices, working with KBA’s and be the local “Intelligent Hands” services for central IT teams.
What you’ll do
- Provide 1st/2nd line tech support within Service Level Agreements. This includes use of Service Desk tools (Jira), IT Asset Management, build laptops both onsite and remote, technical repairs and ensuring all devices are provisioned correctly and security compliant
- Provide Video Conference and meeting room support, tech includes Polycom and BlueJeans
- Work with other technology teams to resolve incidents and requests
- Present a positive Farfetch and Corporate IT image
- Undertake any other activity that is determined by the role
- Technology keywords: Google Apps, Office 365, BlueJeans, Sophos, Slack, Active Directory, JAMF, Intune, Jira and EasyVista
Who you are
- You will have plenty of enthusiasm and communicate well
- You will solve problems as part of a team and independently, while working to schedule
- You will demonstrate a broad IT background, covering at least PC’s, Mac’s, mobile devices, Video Conferencing
- Have a clear, concise friendly manner, be organised and used to supporting people, both in person and virtually
- Be able to demonstrate accuracy and flexibility
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Our talented team of IT Service Engineers at Farfetch have an exciting role satisfying their passion for IT and Service Management in a fast-paced technology-driven environment!