- Date Posted
- Jul. 12, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst reporting to the Business Operations team who shares the passion for finding answers to complex questions and is excited to join a company - and want to have some fun along the way. We have a supportive work environment and invest (a lot) in the personal development of our people.
What you’ll do
- Support high impact projects for Farfetch
- Develop insights from large datasets
- Build creative recommendations
- Work with multiple teams and people across the organisation
- Develop lasting relations within Farfetch
Who you are
- A strategic thinker, with strong interest in management consulting, corporate strategy and planning functions, and passionate about Strategy, Operations, and Technology
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Keen to understand complex problems
- Able to challenge others with a smile
- Fluent in English
- Fun to work with
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will work in BizOps, a growing team that works as an internal consultancy, supporting Farfetch in its most important challenges to achieve a step change in our business. Our projects are mostly focused on Operations but we work with other areas of the business such as Marketing, Commercial, People, or Finance. In a typical project you could redesign our delivery model, revamp our customer experience, or improve the content we produce.