- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
Commercial & sustainability
We’re partnering with the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our São Paulo office is located in the heart of the city, a region full of cultural spaces and history. The office houses several different teams, from Operations to Technology. We have an auditorium where we can host presentations, lectures and fun activities!
You will oversee signing, onboarding, managing the sales performance of our Brazilian boutique partnerships. You will build relationships with boutiques at all levels within your designated territory, working with the wider commercial team and other Farfetch team members ensuring boutiques are engaged to drive business results.
What you’ll do
- You will manage a group of boutiques through sound business management and strategic planning, turning knowledge into focused action.
- You will seek and maintain knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal and future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities.
- You will manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance expectations, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team.
- You will negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities.
- You will review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability.
- You will conduct regular business reviews internally and externally with boutique partners.
- You will work with Head of department to sign and on-board new boutiques
- You will ensure boutique is online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame
- You will handle the administration of contract renewals for partners within assigned territory.
- You will assist in research of territories and product categories
- You will ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner Services team, Production, Finance, and Operations to drive all service KPI’s and ensure business needs are met.
Who you are
- You have experience with Client/Customer relations, Commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale fashion environment – fashion and luxury a plus.
- You have excellent relationship building skills with the different players of the business.
- You have outstanding sales skills and negotiation techniques and have strong analytical ability.
- You are well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace.
- You have an excellent sense of prioritization and timing.
- You are at ease with Excel (pivots) and the use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information.
- You have articulate communication skills.
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Life insurance, health insurance and dental
- Gym membership, meal allowance and transportation vouchers
- Nursery reimbursement
- Special discounts at farfetch.com and brownsfashion.com
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Are you a luxury goods commercial person who is interested in working with the most exclusive brands in the world? If so, click on the link below and find out more about our Key Accounts team open roles!