- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Business Analyst who shares the passion for finding answers to complex questions and is excited to join a cutting-edge company - and want to have some fun along the way. We have a supportive work environment and invest (a lot) in the personal development of our people.
What you’ll do
- Influence the roadmap and priorities of other teams
- Develop insights from large datasets
- Provide innovative recommendations
- Collaborate with stakeholders at multiple levels in the organization
- Develop lasting relations within Farfetch
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in consulting or planning functions
- Passionate about Strategy, Operations, and Technology
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Experienced in project management with problem solving mindset
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity in a fast-moving environment
- Fluent in English
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will work in Marketplace Service Delivery, a new team within Operations that acts as a gatekeeper for Marketplace Business Unit. Our ambition is to own Order Contribution, our measure of unit economics, and influence all key stakeholders across all Operations’ functional areas in a way that enables us to accomplish our targets, maximizes our resources impact across teams, and aligns with the group’s overall strategic agenda. This is a team of influence, persuasion and powerful communication, with an end-to-end view on our business and operating model.