- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Nov. 29, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we’re creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Working within the logistics and operations team to identify problem areas and budget deviations in our LATAM delivery/returns transportation and supply network, collect and interpret data, identify faults, and prepare recommendations to improve TT and reduce cost. In this role, you will be required to collect and interpret logistics data, evaluate the efficiency of transits, and identify streamlined transportation methods. You may also be required to meet with suppliers and draft statistical reports. It’s a great chance to expand knowledge in the LATAM network and multi carrier solutions.
What you’ll do
- You will oversee transportation networks;
- You will prepare monthly reports on operational metrics;
- You will conduct transportation data analytics and cost research;
- You will provide recommendations based on data analyses and research;
- Proactive monitoring of import and order release processes with customs.
Who you are
- You are experienced as a logistics operations analyst or a similar role;
- You are experienced in the end2end transportation cycle (door to door/B2C);
- You are experienced in fulfillment operations;
- You are experienced in cross border processes and customs operations;
- You have previous working experience in Marketplace or Ecommerce with international operations;
- You are Fluent English;
- You have Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables, if, vlookup);
- You have knowledge in data extraction using SQL.
- We are looking for a detail-orientated operations analyst to determine the most cost-effective methods for transporting goods without sacrificing efficiency and timeliness. Join FARFETCH Operations team in Mexico