- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Reporting Solutions team is part of a vision to provide a centre of excellence for all reporting solutions across the FARFETCH group. You will be part of our Data org and will report to the Head of Data.
This is a new team with scope to assess the use of all reporting tools across the business. You will determine and lead a strategy to ensure we have the capabilities to develop reporting products that best serve our goals. You will work with data teams that support departments across the organisation, and those focused on centres of excellence of other data platforms and tools. You will be a person that is excellent at balancing tactical needs whilst strategically driving for a long-term solution.
What you’ll do
- Build a strategy for Reporting Solutions across the FARFETCH Group
- Own the reporting tools (Looker, Tableau, DBT) in the company
- Ensure a high level of governance for all reporting assets across the business
- Create and evolve best practices, training, policies and documentation to ensure solutions built by data teams are and built for scale
- Train existing users and onboard new ones at all data literacy levels
- Guide agile ways of working to ensure progress and iteration
- Lead on innovation and next-gen thinking for BI in FARFETCH and the industry
Who you are
- Experience rolling out and managing BI tools
- Advanced in SQL
- Experience managing the rollout of Enterprise data models using a Kimball methodology
- Familiar with data governance practices and can design processes for how data teams work with each other
- Experience leading a team with agile principles
- Commercially minded with the ability to translate our needs into technical requirements
- Product oriented mindset with an important focus on best practices and scalability
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.