- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
About the role
The Commercial Planning function at Farfetch is a growing team of commercial and technical experts working to manage the Farfetch marketplace supply and merchandise proposition – working with boutique and brand partners to source the best supply and deliver the best range of products, in line with what our customers are looking for.
The supply planning function is a critical element of our marketplace, which depends on a consistently strong range, both in terms of breadth and depth, in order to maintain and enhance Farfetch’s fashion authority and keep customers coming back.
The Senior Planning Analyst will help scope out and deliver projects that help us better diagnose our supply “health”, forecast stock intake across channels/regions, and identify supply risks and opportunities on the marketplace.
You will help us turn our spreadsheets into stories. Your goal is to deliver critical actionable analytical insights that will take our Commercial strategy and execution to the next level, finding ways to effectively communicate these insights to the business.
You will be joining a team focused on leveraging data to guide commercial decisions that directly support the broader business’s ambitious growth plan.
What you’ll do
- You will develop advanced planning methodologies, tools and processes in order to understand and maximise our supply effectively
- You will develop tools, processes, and reports (working with our BI team) to monitor our supply health
- You will play a key role in defining and implementing our future regional supply strategy
- You will work with the Brand Partnership, Business Development and Account Management teams to explore opportunities to grow the most desirable stock
- You will answer key business questions shedding light on stock and partner performances on an ad hoc basis as well as in support of weekly trade meetings
Who you are
- Advanced forecasting and data modelling techniques
- Ability to influence change in senior stakeholders
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Supply and Demand Planning and/or Consulting
- Someone that can effectively leverage data to deliver operationally and commercially relevant insights
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You have technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data
- Excel and SQL skills
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.