- New York
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Commercial Team is comprised of two teams, Consignment & Supply. The Consignment Team manages the in-take of product for the organization. They are responsible for curation, pricing, and consignor experience. They partner closely with all departments to ensure a successful product life cycle. The Supply Team consists of Product Intake, Partner Development, & DSS. Not only does Supply ensure that all products sold at Stadium Goods are authentic, but Supply Team also nurtures relationships with all consignors, including Brands, Boutique Chains, & Enterprises to secure high demand goods for sale at Stadium Goods.
Reporting to the Director, Commercial Planning and Strategy. Our Commercial Planning & Strategy team is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to support merchandise performance optimization through in-season analysis, historical hind sighting, comparative benchmarking, and other analytical methods. You will also help develop the Commercial suite of reporting dashboards, and frequently support ad hoc analysis. You will translate large amounts of raw data into digestible and actionable insights for end business users. A familiarity with merchandising/buying/planning and a proficiency with retail math is required.
What you’ll do
- You will use reports and visualization tools to track financial performance vs plan and forecast for Sales, Margin, and Inventory KPIs. Provide color on our performance and explore strategic solutions with the Commercial team
- You will build, standardize, manage, automate, and evolve a suite of Commercial performance reporting tools across Tableau, Excel (can perform complex functions), and other systems
- You will support Open-To-Buy forecast processes by summarizing and quantifying wins, losses, opportunities and liabilities
- You will support ad hoc analysis by managing goals and deliverables
- You will work with Commercial team to understand the team’s needs, current blind spots, and potential solutions through new reports or new products
- You will manage data integrity of all global SKU information in ERP systems and reporting dashboards
- You will work with other BI Analysts and Engineers around data/table structures to improve for Tableau Dashboards and other self-service needs
- You will offer strategic guidance to both analysts and business teams on how to best use our tools
Who you are
- You have 3+ years hands-on experience in merchandising-related analytics or in a buying/planning capacity
- You have1+ year of corporate experience with SQL
- You have 1+ year of corporate experience building advanced Tableau Dashboards
- You have advance MS excel (can perform complex functions) skills
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Equal opportunities statement
- Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
- Apply today to join the Commercial Planning and Strategy team at STADIUM GOODS!