- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- Sep. 2, 2021
- Business Intelligence
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our São Paulo office is located in the heart of the city, a region full of cultural spaces and history. The office houses several different teams, from Operations to Technology. We have an auditorium where we can host presentations, lectures and fun activities!
Work within the logistics team to identify problem areas and budget deviations in our domestic delivery transportation and supply network, collect and interpret data, identify faults, and prepare recommendations to improve TT and reduce cost. You will collect and interpret logistics data, evaluate the efficiency of transits, and identify streamlined transportation methods. You may also meet with clients and draft statistical reports. It’s a great chance to expand knowledge in local network and multi carrier solutions.
What you’ll do
- You will oversee transportation networks;
- You will prepare monthly reports on operational metrics;
- You will conduct transportation data analytics and cost research;
- You will provide recommendations based on data analyses and research.
Who you are
- You are experienced as a transportation analyst or a similar role;
- You are proficient in Microsoft excel (proc x, proc v, concatenar, gráficos, tabela dinâmica);
- You are detail-orientated and proactive.
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Life insurance, health insurance and dental
- Gym membership, meal allowance and transportation vouchers
- Nursery reimbursement
- Special discounts at farfetch.com and brownsfashion.com
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We are looking for a detail-orientated transportation analyst to determine the most cost-effective methods for transporting goods without sacrificing efficiency and timeliness.