- Date Posted
- Jun. 20, 2021
- Data Science
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We’re a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it’s churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH’s growth.
Our Lisbon office is located in Portugal’s cosmopolitan capital. Mostly the teams here are focused around Technology and Store of the Future. In this office, Farfetchers like to have catch ups in the ball pit or creative moments by the grand piano!
The Product Analytics & Insights team is a critical part of the Product process, creating impactful products and experiences that fulfill all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques, and startups that operate within our platform ecosystem. Reporting to the Analytics Manager in Lisbon, our team covers analytics for customer loyalty and retention across the Farfetch.com website and apps. We're passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching, and refining new products to push the boundaries of what's never been done before.
Who you are
- A professional with 2 years of experience with data analytics, with e-commerce orientation (desired)
- A graduate of a Bachelor of Science program or a higher level post-secondary educational program in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Operation Research, or quantitative disciplines
- Experience with Excel, SQL and BI and data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What you’ll do
- Build great relationships with your business stakeholders and other analytics teams - influencing business KPIs, roadmaps and prioritization;
- Custom reporting via SQL and BI tools to provide valuable information and recommendations to stakeholders and leadership team;
- Create automated dashboards to measure KPIs and perform data validation to support hypotheses;
- Create business cases to estimate initiative value and influence Product prioritization;
- Recommend and run A/B or multivariate tests and assess test status using statistical analysis;
- Work with the Product teams to implement data collection and cleansing initiatives as necessary to build out data structures;
- Create and support customer analytics models to understand customer online behavior.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.