- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Data Science
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our São Paulo office is located in the heart of the city, a region full of cultural spaces and history. The office houses several different teams, from Operations to Technology. We have an auditorium where we can host presentations, lectures and fun activities!
We are looking for a person who will be integrated in the LatAm Data team, being responsible for helping maintain the Data architecture and to help in the creation of data products, reporting directly to our Business Intelligence Lead.
What you’ll do
- You will work with multiple teams, creating solutions that deal with large volumes of data
- You will communicate complex information in a clear and understandable way to both experts and non-experts
- You will solve hard problems using statistical and Machine Learning techniques
- Custom reporting through BigQuery and Looker tool to provide valuable information to team members and leadership
- Develop scalable and reliable data pipelines (ETLs) for our data platform
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst / Data Scientist
- You are fluent in one of the following programming languages: Python or R
- You have 2+ years working with a BI reporting tool (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, Looker)
- You have experience manipulating large datasets and constructing data pipelines
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Life insurance, health insurance and dental
- Gym membership, meal allowance and transportation vouchers
- Nursery reimbursement
- Special discounts at farfetch.com and brownsfashion.com
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Come join us in doing what’s never been done!