- Date Posted
- Dec. 23, 2021
- Design & UI
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you’re not doing what’s never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Reporting to the Art Director you will work within the Creative Team and design all content for display, web and app.
What you’ll do
- You will design excellent media ads and weekly homepage updates for web and app
- You will design conversion-focused paid media ads in multiple ad types and formats for display media campaigns.
- You will design excellent templates
- You will A/B test and improve display to build our brand and achieve Return on investment
- You will translate ad creative analytics into best-in class ads.
- You will create engaging treatments to bring content to life for the customer.
- You will design weekly editorial homepages for web and app
- You will create off-site banners, following the BUA implemented by the Media Team
- You will communicate with the Product Team on the App functionalities and regular refinements.
- You improve customer experiences
- You will build visual guidelines for your channels
Who you are
- You have experience as a designer within the fashion industry.
- You have digital design knowledge and background.
- You have experience working as part of a team.
- You can translate a business brief in to a design concept.
- You have a good level of commercial skills, design planning ability and ideation
- You have expert knowledge of graphic design principals - grids, spacing, typography
- You design to improve cross channel specs i.e. print, social, video
- You have expert knowledge of Adobe CC/Sketch or relevant design software
- You have experience working within an agile environment
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We are looking for a digital designer to design all content for display, web and app.