- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Design & UI
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We’re looking for a passionate and inspired E-learning Developer to develop engaging digital learning resources for our Farfetch Platform Services (FPS) team - our B2B offering. You will work with a team of LX designers within the Service Design Learning and Change team and report to the Learning Experience Design Manager.
What you’ll do
- You will receive briefs on the digital materials that need to be created or updated.
- You will work in collaboration with SMEs and the LX Design team to develop high-quality digital training materials (video and audio, digital reference materials, e-learning modules, games, simulations) that bring our platform tools, and associated services, to life.
- You will ensure all digital resources are delivered to schedule, meet quality standards, reflect the brief, are in line with the Farfetch brand, positioning and values and are error/bug free.
- You will bring design flair and creativity to the development process, helping us to further improve our digital resources.
Who you are
- You are passionate about using digital media to provide engaging learning experiences, about fashion and about the Farfetch mission.
- You are a professional with 1+ years experience developing high-quality and creative digital training materials.
- You are experienced at running projects autonomously and to time.
- You are comfortable using authoring tools such as: Articulate 360 or Captivate, editing graphics using software such as Photoshop or Illustrator and recording and editing audio and video.
- You are fluent in English.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We’re looking for a passionate and inspired E-learning Developer to develop exciting digital learning resources for our Farfetch Platform Services (FPS) team.