- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Design & UI
We want a self-sufficient creative thinker and technical problem solver who can help to define the vision for a wide range of user experiences for our next generation of business to business tools.
The tooling platform solves unique business needs, including marketing tools like messaging, promotions, pricing, curation, fraud and many more. You might be designing tools for our consumer team, with focus on our Stylist tools.
What you’ll do
- You’ll advocate for your users and champion user-centered design to deliver intuitive, innovative and delightful user experiences.
- You’ll be a master of your own project plan, spanning the end-to-end design process from research to follow-up studies, taking an evidence-based approach where learning constantly shapes your design and helps to inform the future platform vision.
- You’ll raise the profile of the design team internally and partner with a range of departments, drawing on Design Thinking and Service Design methodologies to help solve complex problems.
Who you are
- You can design complex systems. You can find simplicity out of complexity.
- You take several steps back to see the full picture and think about the wider experience. Our users think beyond their browser window, and so do we.
- You design based on evidence and you’re always unbiased. You prototype to test and learn. You can prove the impact of your designs, you think lean, and you’re comfortable with pivoting.
- You’re resilient and can cope with change. We’re a rapidly growing team in a fast paced global business and we sometimes change course.
- You’re a team player and you recognize the value of collaboration. You can lead by example and empower others to find their own path. You’re able and willing to travel to other Farfetch offices. We’re a global team with centers in London, Lisbon and Porto.
- Experience on transactional, e-commerce platforms and/or complex, enterprise-scale applications.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM Platform
- We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Consumer Product Design Tooling team.