- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Design & UI
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Front End Engineer, to work in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
What you’ll do
- Create innovative solutions at Farfetch.com on a global scale, consumed by fashion lovers all around the world.
- Amaze customers by creating personalized experiences crafted with care.
- Be part of the Front End community, where we all work together and help each other to create the best experience for our customers at Farfetch.com.
- Collaborate directly with Design and Product teams to create meaningful and delightful experiences.
- Work in a modern stack, React-based, with unique challenges and an always evolving environment.
- Contribute to our internal and external open-sourced packages, used on all our consumer products.
Who you are
- A professional with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in Front End development.
- Someone that’s willing to create solutions at scale and with a performance-driven mindset.
- Knowledgeable or interested in learning React or other frameworks (as Vue, Svelte, ...).
- Proactive and have a continuous self-improvement mindset.
- Proficient in written and spoken English