- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Design & UI
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Product Team is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for the technology that drives Stadium Goods. This entails working with stakeholders to understand goals, pain points, and opportunities, and taking these insights and take into consider this with the effort data to understand what features or improvements we should prioritize to maximize return on investment.
Stadium Goods is looking for a user researcher to join our Product team. This role will be responsible for understanding the people who will use our products and to help build new product offerings to meet their needs. Your scope will include working with multiple product teams across the company. The right candidate will be an effective communicator, knowledgeable about research and user experience design, comfortable working independently at a fast moving pace, and focused on impacting the product and business.
What you’ll do
- You will lead various research studies in different phases of the product development cycle
- You will partner cross-functionally and build relationships with Product, Design and Engineering to scope and deliver strategic research that influences the product vision
- You will deliver compelling insights to help drive evidence-based product and design decisions
- You will collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
- You will define, plan, and conduct exploratory user research
- You will own research to evaluate existing standards and identify opportunities for improvements
- You will advocate research findings to the stakeholders through reports and presentations
Who you are
- You have extensive experience with user experience research methods (e.g., interviewing, survey design, data analysis, experimental design, ethnography, co-design, concept-testing, etc.)
- You have verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills
- You have a strong ability to work independently and manage your time
- You have the ability to collaborate and manage cross-functional relationships to produce impactful insights
- You have knowledge of the streetwear/sneaker industry (nice to have)
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Equal opportunities statement
- Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
- Stadium Goods is looking for a user researcher to join our Product team!