- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Engineering QA
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Lisbon office is located in Portugal’s cosmopolitan capital. Mostly the teams here are focused around Technology and Store of the Future. In this office, Farfetchers like to have catch ups in the ball pit or creative moments by the grand piano!
We are looking for an automation test engineer who will maintain and evolve the Test Automation Framework and tools. You will also work inside the product development teams to help on manual testing and understand the product and processes to improve product quality and shorten the release cycle time by reducing test effort through test automation and supporting tools. Promote good practices to promote automation and system testability and also provide training and support, so that other teams’ members can also automate their tests.
What you’ll do
- Maintain and evolve the framework structure;
- Implement Mobile UI, API and Browsing tests;
- Work with product teams by participating in teams’ SDLC;
- Create automation features to help teams increase their product quality and decrease time to market;
- Work within an Agile Team;
- Coach activities on test automation best practices;
- Contribute to Farfetch quality and test automation vision and community.
Who you are
- You are proficient in Creating/Supporting/Evolving a Test Automation framework;
- You have knowledge of object-oriented programming languages like C# or a multi-paradigm language like Swift;
- You have experience in software testing (UI and API);
- You have experience with WebdriverIO or similar;
- You have experience with JMeter or similar;
- You have experience with version control system;
- You are someone with Continuous Integration/Delivery mindset;
- You have experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins or TeamCity;
- You have experience working in agile environments;
- You are proficient in written and spoken English.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Combining the latest technologies, agile way of working and the striving for the best solution, you will be part of one of the most creative and disruptive areas of Farfetch.