- Delhi, IN
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Engineering QA
Our newly created Data Quality team is responsible for managing and ensuring the quality of data used across the company to make informed decisions.
As a Data Quality Analyst, you will be tasked with analysing and identifying improvement areas for our data, acting as a key contributor to resolution and prevention of issues, thinking on the best way to automatize checks and issues mitigations, ensuring that the data products meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
The Data Quality Analyst will also contribute to inspire the Data Quality culture and mindset across the company: communicating, providing guidelines and processes to the teams, supporting the Data Strategy and one of Farfetch’s strategic pillars: Fashion Meets Data.
What you’ll do
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to guide Data Quality improvement efforts;
- Collect and compile statistics about the quality of our data;
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities;
- Conduct analyses and gather data; requirements specification, processing, and final data quality recommendations, collaborating with Data/Operational Engineering teams to implement checks to prevent issues and enhance quality on data the earliest possible;
- Create an automated process to identify issues and possible anomalies, and implement dashboards to measure KPIs and perform data validation;
- Support the definition of the Data Quality SLO’s for the company;
- Build great relationships with your business stakeholders and other analytics teams - acting as a partner on analysing issues and bringing automated solutions for them;
- Identify and champion improvements in our capability, such as data developments, best practices, and L&D;
- Contribute to the creation of quality assurance standards, policies and procedures to influence the Data Quality mindset across the company;
- Work in an agile fashion, and deliver on time and accurately.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience;
- At least 5 years of work experience with databases, SQL coding Knowledge in statistics tools (e.g., R, MATLAB, Python) is a plus;
- Experienced with BI and data visualisation tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, etc.) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, as well as some tools and concepts (e.g., Quality inspection, auditing), are also a plus;
- An excellent strategic thinker, with analytical skills and a strong desire to solve problems;
- An individual that can change directions quickly to respond to new information and changing circumstances;
- A team player who is also a good communicator;
- Fluent in English.
As a Senior Data Quality Analyst, you’re responsible for analysing and identifying improvement areas for our data, acting as a key contributor to resolution and prevention of issues, thinking on the best way to automatize checks and issues mitigations, ensuring that the data products meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.