- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Engineering QA
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
In Farfetch, we like to break things and then rebuild it better. Test Engineers at Farfetch are not only manual testers – they know and write scripts to automate testing. As a Test Engineer, you will embrace the challenge of not just identify bugs but also improvements in implementation and user experience in order to help your team to create world-class e-commerce platforms.
What you’ll do
- Work within an Agile Team;
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams;
- Responsible for quality team deliverables;
- Make testing part of the teams’ development process;
- Design manual and automated test cases;
- Execute of tests (both manual and automated);
- Implement UI and API automated tests;
- Spread the word about Test Automation and Continuous Delivery across the teams;
- Report defects and work closely with other teammates to get them fixed;
- Coach junior test engineers on testing best practices.
Who you are
- Someone with a minimum of 3 years of experience in testing
- Experienced managing people and their professional growth
- Team player with the ability to help others
- Willingness to learn new things and think “out of the box”
- Willingness in be a mentor for the junior colleagues and inspire others;
Someone with good Communication skills
Someone with good critical sense
Objective and Pragmatic
- Experienced in UI and/or API automated tests
Someone with Continuous Integration/Delivery mindset
Experienced working in Agile Environments
Proficient in written and spoken English
We also value
Experience in Robot Framework
Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins or TeamCity