- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Engineering QA
Isruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we’re the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Product and it
We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer needs – both internal and external! Our team covers the brownsfashion website, mobile apps and in-store experiences with technology, as well as the key business systems and applications our users need to execute their various tactics and strategies. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products and enhancements to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a D365 Test Analyst (12 month contract) for a retail implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, to help deliver a company-wide strategic project to fulfil product from our International Warehouse. You will support the Test Manager, business stakeholders, suppliers and peers in the Technology and Product team to ensure the quality of a large-scale solution. You will run workshops, document business requirements, map interfaces, draft test scripts and support the business through a complex deployment.
What you’ll do
- You will develop and execute manual test scripts based on the functional specifications and the user requirements.
- You will use Microsoft Devops for test execution tracking and defect management.
- You will work with the Test Manager and shadow and cover him for the test management and reporting tasks as and when required.
- You will generate test data to support UAT E2E testing.
- You will develop test automation scripts using RSAT and Post man.
Who you are
- You will need to have hands on end-to-end testing experience with Dynamics 365FO across the different operations modules (inventory, Retail, P2P) within a retail environment.
- You will have experience in integration testing of D365 FO with 3rd party WMS, and ecommerce platform.
- You will drive manual and automation test scripts using (DevOps, RSAT for test automation, POST MAN for integration testing and integration test automation).
- You will have experience in D365 security roles and data migration testing.
- You will have strong attention to detail and be flexible with changing in priorities and scope.
Rewards & benefits
Equal opportunities statement
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
- Browns Fashion are looking for a D365 Test Analyst (12 month contract) for a retail implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.