- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Engineering QA
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Test Engineer to work in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. At Farfetch Test Engineers are not only manual testers – they have the knowledge and write scripts to automate testing. If you come to the team, you will learn how to navigate in our codebase and helps us to identify the weakness. Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will build a world-class e-commerce platform.
In addition, you will contribute to the unique culture that is all about people.
What you’ll do
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams;
- Make testing part of the teams’ development process;
- Review of software requirements and technical specification documentation;
- Coach other team engineers on test automation best practices;
- Work closely with the automation team to suggest ways to improve our test automation and continuous delivery process and infrastructure;
- Contribute to Farfetch quality and test automation vision and community.
Who you are
- Knowledgeable of object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java
- Experienced in bug management tools
- Knowledgeable of databases and version control systems
- An experienced person used to write algorithms and report bugs
- An experienced person used to specify and run scenarios and test cases (manual and automatic)
- Experienced in UI and/or API automated tests
- Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will build a world-class e-commerce platform.