- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Engineering QA
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Test Project Manager to oversee the successful implementation of essential projects within this team, reporting to a Program Manager. You will manage the testing lifecycle, working with diverse teams to support programs that aim to achieve our goals.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate all test phases of major projects
- Assess and identify the potential risks that may affect each project and implement strategies for its mitigation
- Develop relevant testing documents following Farfetch’s Project Management Framework
- Identify and measure key success metrics of each initiative
- Coordinate other teams for the flawless execution of projects
- Coordination with all teams to guarantee proper definition and delivery of testing deliverables
- Capture, document and share the lessons learned
- Keep an effective communication during the whole project.
Who you are
- Graduated in Information Systems or related field
- A professional with 5+ Year of working experience with at least 3 years’ experience as Testing Manager
- A professional with experience in delivering and managing the implementation of large-scale technical projects
- Able to manage multiple projects/deadlines, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion
- A professional fluent in Portuguese and English
- Experienced in working in large-scale organizations on a multinational level
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.