- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
You will support the Marketing and Private Client teams to offer best-in-class client service, identify market demand for new products and opportunities and set and hit targets relevant to the team and wider business, as well as streamline the process and information flow with Finance and other teams.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting the business director with detailed analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the factors that drive performance.
- Analyze existing procedures, policies and products and find actionable insights and recommendations to drive client ROI/satisfaction.
- Ownership of Booking tool data integration and reporting on a weekly and monthly basis to internal stakeholders (Sales and wider business).
- Contributing to Sales forecasting processes and building forecasting models.
- Supporting Annual Plan/Budget production - liaising with relevant business units to gather relevant data.
- Supporting business director with a variety of decision support activities, such as financial modelling different scenarios and building business cases for additional business development opportunities.
- Industry investigation including market, customer and competitor analysis.
Who you are:
- A business orientated data analyst with an eye for detail and the ability to learn and pick things up quickly.
- The job will require strong numeracy, literacy, communication, and organisational skills.
The capability to create and work with MS Excel spreadsheets SQL and SQL/MySQL, Looker to an advanced level working with financial data and models created in Excel and other data visualisation tools.
Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with colleagues, clients, and suppliers and to perform in an efficient and courteous manner at all times.
A flexible approach to working and able to work under own initiative at times in a demanding environment.