- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 2, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Consignment Operations Team oversees the cross functional operations between our inventory, intake, consignment and consignor relations departments.
About You: We are looking for a Senior Consignment Operations Manager to join our Inventory Operations Team. You will manage end to end processes for the consignment operations team, from product listing to payment, ensuring workflows are effectively completed cross functionally. You will report directly to the Director of Inventory Operations, and be based in our corporate headquarters.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain operational processes to support the consignor experience
- Create and implement best practices around post-intake operations, such as timely and accurate product listings, pay outs and withdrawals
- Ensure aspects of post-intake operations are running efficiently and built for scalability
- Collaborate with the systems teams to implement new features in our consignor facing platform to boost the customer experience.
- Develop methods of measurement to monitor core KPI’s, ensuring that key metrics and SLA’s are consistently achieved
- Oversee & manage accountability processes to cross collaborate with intake, consignment and operations departments and their processes
- Maintain open communication with internal stakeholders across departments,and provide strategy for process improvements through active feedback and communication
- Provide weekly updates on all operational processes around the consignment experience
- Manage a team of consignment associates to ensure day to day operations are met
- Work closely with the Director of Inventory Operations to develop and implement new processes for Consignment Operations
Who you are
- 3-5 years experience in operations management where you’ve owned full cycle, customer facing operations
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail and applies the continuous improvement mindset to all work streams
- Strong soft skill set to provide continuous feedback and coaching to team members and leads
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills; comfortable with thinking critically to resolve issues efficiently
- Comfortable with using ERP systems; experience with Magento, X3 and 3PL partners a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills, comfortable presenting to cross-functional teams in a concise and effective manner.
- Ability to balance tactical planning skills with a “bigger picture” mentality
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Excited by a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Benefits: Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, health benefits and 401k, Generous paid time off, Dynamic career growth opportunities, A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment, Team outings and afterwork events
- Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
- Absolutely no recruiting agencies please.
- We are looking for a Senior Manager, Consignment Operations to join the Stadium Goods Team!