- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We’re on a mission to create world-class experiences for our people, and this role is pivotal in bringing this to life. As the first point of contact for our UK business, you’ll have opportunities to reimagine our people processes across the employment journey, striving for exceptional customer service, data accuracy and seamless operations. You’ll gain breadth of experience, whilst maintaining the conditions for our people to thrive.
What you’ll do
- You’ll provide a customer-centric, efficient and seamless experience to Farfetchers, managing the UK People inbox, responding to system, policy and process queries.
- Support the UK People team with the coordination of processes and people experiences across the employment journey e.g. internal moves, updating data and documents, filing, onboarding and probation, leaver processes (including leaver interviews), ER admin, freelancer processes, and cyclical processes.
- Oversee the right to work process, ensuring the correct documentation is on file, and flagging expiry dates to Advisors.
- Ensure all people data is accurately and compliantly captured and stored, including payroll and benefits data and documents, data in our HR system (Workday), trackers and benefits portal.
- Run regular, periodic reports and proactively communicate these to the team e.g. FTC contracts, people movement, to inform decisions on UK initiatives.
- Continuously review our People processes, recommending improvements to optimise, to Head of People and relevant CoE’s
Who you are
- Previous experience in HR administration, including payroll
- A customer-centric mindset, with a focus on providing a seamless and engaging employee experience,
- Solid IT skills, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the full G Suite.
- Spot inefficiencies and opportunities, and recommend new ways of working,striving to constantly improve what we do.
- Naturally collaborative, with drive and determination to get involved, embrace opportunities and take on a variety of tasks.
- A love of learning and self-development. You have a passion for HR and an interest in progressing your career
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We’re on a mission to create world-class experiences for our people, and this role is pivotal in bringing this to life. As the first point of contact for our UK business, you’ll have opportunities to reimagine our people processes across the employment journey, striving for customer service, data accuracy and seamless operations