- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As Senior People Development Specialist you’ll will contribute as a trusting partner to the design and implementation of functional programmes that support Farfetchers to thrive.
What you’ll do
- Support the People Development team in the design, development, launch and management of People Development programs;
- Manage (and contribute to) people development projects, dealing with and coordinating project team members located across Farfetch offices globally;
- Implement and evaluate people development programs together with the People Business Partners;
- Manage relationships with external providers to support delivery of programs
- Engage with global teams to understand development needs of Far fetched
- Keep informed about people development research, trends and best practices to bring this into the programme execution, meeting the development needs of Farfetch Group employees
Who you are
- Passionate about People Development and experienced in designing, implementing programs;
- An expert / experienced in one or more of the following: people development, learning, training program delivery, organizational psychology, brain friendly learning, neuroscience of learning / change, organizational development and mentoring programs;
- A team player, willing to muck in and help other team members out;
- You are passionate about People Development and driving positive behaviour change supporting our Farfetchers to grow their careers and succeed
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You’ll work directly with farfetchers and People Team, reporting to the People Development Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join our team as a Senior People development Specialist.