- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Business Partner to join our People Team, working cross functionally and driving initiatives in your business area.
What you’ll do
- Create strategic partnerships across the business, namely with Executives and their global leaders, Talent Acquisition, regional people leaders and People team CoE’s, to co-create a holistic, strategic, people strategy to deliver against our business and people strategy.
- Lead discussions and decisions, driving key, global people processes. Bring relevant local and CoE knowledge and dispersed information together for global alignment, consistency and fairness.
- Design, implement and improve cross-functional, global people initiatives (also including UK wide projects), in collaboration with stakeholders across the company, using people data to provide insight, trends and recommendations on important areas of focus.
- Ensure optimal organisational structure, processes and policies are in place, as well as the capability to attract, develop and retain the best talent, using data to inform your decisions.
- Act as a trusted partner for area, and a member of your business senior leadership team, with a focus on senior leaders to create a positive employee experience, providing thought leadership, challenge, and solutions-focused coaching and advice.
- Coach, develop and guide junior team members that support your departments, leading with empathy, inclusion and compassion.
Who you are
- Experience in a strategic, generalist HR role within a high-growth, complex, international environment.
- Knowledge of the functional discipline of the area you’re partnering.
- Experience of partnering with senior leaders and Executive Board members, with global teams, with an ability to work with local teams to influence and impact on a global scale.
- Experience of managing and developing teams, adopting a collaborative and inclusive approach
- Think strategically and see the bigger picture and also act operationally to transform people strategies into action
- Knowledge of core HR concepts and how they connect (e.g. organizational design, learning and development, compensation and incentive practices, performance management, UK employment law etc)
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.