- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Your goal is to attract and hire the right people to the right roles, based on technical experience and a set of soft skills aligned with the values of the company. You will also promote talent acquisition best practices in a growing team.
What you’ll do
- Apply your experience to recruit for Operations and Finance roles, having the ownership to amaze your candidates and other people involved
- Ensure that we meet the recruitment plan and keep the stakeholders up-to-date, presenting regular reports to them.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Give an unrivaled experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Partner with hiring managers regarding the selection and offer process
- Develop different sourcing strategies like advertising, employee referrals and direct sourcing, building candidate pipelines autonomously
- Think outside of the box, giving inputs to be inspiring and always making courageous decisions, taking valuable risks
Who you are
- An experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist - 5+ years.
- Experienced in full life cycle recruiting
- Experienced using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Recruiter and direct sourcing.
- A Data-driven person with a mindset and focused on maximizing Return on investment.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English(written and spoken Mandatory).
- Experienced in communicating and updating all levels of stakeholders.
- Passionate about people and focused in delivering an outstanding recruiting experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- You will promote talent acquisition best practices in a growing team, and be a partner in talent acquisition for our business stakeholders.